Hire Industry Excellence Awards
Recognising outstanding achievement and industry excellence, the Hire Industry Excellence Awards pay tribute to the exceptional standards of service and innovation displayed throughout the hire sector.
Categories of entry
The Hire Industry Excellence Awards cover hire, supplier, product and exhibitor categories, as well as individual awards, including:
- Hire Company of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- Best New Product
- Best Exhibition Stand
- Woman in Hire & Access Mentee of the Year
- Young Professional of the Year
- Life Member
- Dave Single Award for Services to the Access Industry
Benefits of entering
The prestigious Hire Industry Excellence Awards are a showcase of members of the HRIA who provide outstanding service in all categories of the hire and rental market. Our former finalists have said they increased their business and saw increased respect from their existing customer base for their achievement.
Finalists of the Hire Company of the Year and Events Finalists receive two complimentary tickets to the Hire Industry Excellence Awards Dinner.
The winner of the Hire Company of the Year will receive:
- A full delegate registration to the next Convention
- Three night’s accommodation for two (double or twin share)
- Return air fares for two
- Winning logo to promote ‘Rental Company of the Year’ for use on advertising material
- Promotion in the Hire and Rental News Magazine as the winner
- Exclusive Rental Company of the Year winners trophy
What a wonderful showcase for our industry & equipment! There is a huge amount of effort involved in a nomination for Rental Company of the Year and everyone that participates deserves recognition for their commitment to excellence. We can all be sure the benefits and rewards of participating are also great, with the valuable input from independent assessors (the judges) providing instant feedback on areas for improvement. If you’ve never considered entering, now might be a good time to start.
Mark Scarce (Past National President)
Select the year you wish to view.